After an year and a half of work, the Extended Matrix 1.1 is out.
- full support to 3D modelling (Proxy models, Representation models, Snapshots)
- EM workflow standardisation (data collection, analysis and outputs).
- Guidelines for scientific publication of a re-construction hypothesis
- Report of virtual activities (for non technical users), Dossier Comparatif (source collection and organisation)
- New conventions
- and much more..
Starting from this version, along every new EM, there is a EMF Extended Matrix Framework which includes tools and software to make the use of the Extended Matrix approach smoother and more effective.
The EMF 1.1 includes:
- EMviq tool, designed and developed by Bruno Fanini, which provide a complete visualisation and interrogation context within the framework.
Full change-log can be found here.